Advertisements
Tag Archives: Weather

Saturday’s Weather Report for the Phoenix International Raceway

Here is Saturday’s weather report for the Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona. Saturday, March 1st  68 Degrees with a 70% chance of rain in the daytime. 49 Degrees with a 70% chance of rain in the nighttime. Two Sprint Cup Series practice sessions, one Nationwide Series practice session and a NASCAR Nationwide Series race […]

Continue reading

Friday’s Weather Report for the Phoenix International Raceway

Here is Friday’s weather report for the Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Arizona. Friday, February 28th Mostly Cloudy 79 Degrees with a 20% chance of rain in the daytime.  57 Degrees with a 90% chance of rain in the nighttime.  Two Nationwide Series practice sessions, one Sprint Cup Series practice session and Sprint Cup Series […]

Continue reading

Sunday Race Day Weather Report for the Kansas Speedway

Here is Sunday’s race day weather report for the Kansas Speedway. Times are Central  1:00 pm – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Hollywood Casino 400 Race (267 Laps, 400.5 Miles) – ESPN – Partly Cloudy 55 Degrees with a 0% chance of rain  2:00 pm – Partly Cloudy 57 Degrees with a 0% chance of rain  3:00 pm – Mostly […]

Continue reading

Sunday Race Day Weather Report for the Atlanta Motor Speedway

Here is Sunday’s race day weather report for the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Times are Eastern.  2:00 pm – 86 Degrees with Isolated Thunderstorms and a 30% chance of rain  3:00 pm – 86 Degrees with Isolated Thunderstorms and a 30% chance of rain  4:00 pm – 87 Degrees with Isolated Thunderstorms and a 30% chance of rain  5:00 […]

Continue reading

Race Weekend Weather Report for the Bristol Motor Speedway

Here is the race weekend weather report for the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee. Friday, August 23rd  81 Degrees with Scattered Thunderstorms and a 40% chance of rain One Nationwide Series practice session, two Sprint Cup Series practice sessions, Nationwide Series qualifying, Sprint Cup Series qualifying and a Nationwide Series race will be held […]

Continue reading

Weekend Weather Report for the Pocono Raceway

Here is the weekend weather report for the Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. Friday, June 7th 66 Degrees with a 80% chance of rain One Sprint Cup Series practice and Sprint Cup Series qualifying will be held Friday at the Pocono Raceway. Saturday, June 8th Cloudy 72 Degrees with a 20% chance of rain […]

Continue reading

Predicted Weekend Weather Report for the Pocono Raceway

Here is the predicted weather report for this weekend’s NASCAR race weekend at the Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. Friday, June 7th 65 Degrees with Thunderstorms and a 80% chance of rain One Sprint Cup Series practice and Sprint Cup Series qualifying will be held Friday at the Pocono Raceway.  Saturday, June 8th 72 […]

Continue reading

Friday’s Weather Report for the Dover International Speedway

Here is the predicted weather for Friday’s NASCAR events at the Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware. Times are local to the Dover International Speedway (Eastern).  Friday, May 31st 10:05 am – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Qualifying – SPEED Channel – Sunny 80 Degrees with a 0% chance of rain  11:00 am – 12:30 pm […]

Continue reading

Weekend Weather Report for the Dover International Speedway

Here is the weekend weather report for the Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware. Thursday, May 30th Mostly Sunny 90 Degrees with a 0% chance of rain Two Camping World Truck Series practice sessions will be held Thursday at the Dover International Speedway. Friday, May 31st Partly Cloudy 89 Degrees with a 10% chance of […]

Continue reading

Thursday’s Weather Report at the Dover International Speedway

Here is the predicted weather for Thursday’s NASCAR events at the Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware. Times are local to the Dover International Speedway (Eastern).  Thursday, May 30th 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Practice – Not Televised – Sunny 88 Degrees with a 0% chance of rain  4:15 pm […]

Continue reading